To be able to hire from us you must:
- be between 23 and 90
- hold a full UK drivers licence (maximum of 3 points allowed)
How to hire:
- Create a booking using the Book Now! page and pay a small deposit
- At collection of the vehicle you will be required to:
- Pay the balance of the hire cost
- Provide a signed copy of the Hire Agreement
- £500 damage pre-authorisation from your card
- Provide your DVLA Driving Licence “Check Code” (from the 8/6/15 paper driving licence in no longer valid)
Please ensure that you have read the Hire Agreement
How to get you Drivers Licence Check Code:
From the 8/06/15 the paper part of your licence is no longer valid, so all drivers licence needs to be checked via an online service provided by the DVLA at www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
To get your unique Check code simply visit www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence and click on the green “START NOW” Button. You will be asked to provide either your Drivers Licence Number or your National Insurance Number along with your Post Code.
and produce a check code which you then have to give to us so we can check the details and points. This only lasts 72 hours
This Check Code is valid for 21 days, and will allow us to check your Driving Licence details.